Wednesday, February 9, 2011

URGENT!! HEART CONDITION- SMART METERS MUST BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY!!! 


A bank of Smart Meters, that emit radiation 24 hours a day, were installed on the wall of my home, and I have been severely affected with heart palpitations, non-stop ringing in the ears, shortness of breath, insomnia, and sleep interruption, and more. I posted signs not to install smart meters, which is a legal action, but PGE/Wellington Energy illegally trespassed and ignored the signs.
I have a heart condition, and am EMF sensitive, and yet despite many very futile calls to PG &E, they have not removed the meters, nor have they replaced them with the non-wireless analog meters that have worked perfectly for decades. I have been an excellent ratepayer for decades, I am low-income and cannot afford to move. This is unjust discrimination, and gross negligence not to allow an “opt-out” of any kind. And even worse, with PG & E being fully aware that I have a heart condition, they have added more smart meters on the wall of my home, and they are threatening to add double the meters to my home in the next days, or weeks. How can a utility demand that our health, and the health of our families, and pets be exposed to 24 hour radiation, with no ability to say “NO”?   Anon, Sonoma
FROM: http://emfsafetynetwork.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment